Wednesday, September 8, 2010

To Let Go

It is a weary journey,

But I keep on walking along the road,

And I finally reach a wooden house.

I see a rainbow and try to grasp it,

But it disappears in the air.

It’s beautiful but I could not hold it tight in my arms,

I can only hold it tight in my mind.


I hear a white dove cooed softly at the wooden door,

As I drive myself towards it,

The dove lands on my hand,

I touch it but it wants to fly away.

I let it go,

Only to realize that it’s not easy to let go entirely.

I look inside my heart,

Only to see the word “MISS” engraved upon my heart.


I close my eyes,

Trying to let go what I have to let go,

To let the feeling fade away with time,

To open the box that kept the word “UNHAPPINESS”,

And let the word fly light in the air,

As how I have released the white dove flew freely in the sky.


I open my eyes,

Seeing the dove flying back to me,

It lands on my hand,

Picking the word “UNHAPPINESS” and flying back to the sky,

And finally fades in the sky.


I close my eyes,

Take a deep breath,

Letting go what I have to let go,

Is this what we called “The colours of life”?

No comments:

Post a Comment