Thursday, September 9, 2010

Changing mindset

Time has passed so fast. This is my ninth month at my current school. I feel more relieved now and be able to accept that where I am now. It has been a tough moment for my first half year. It's not easy at all to teach without strong basic in this field. My soul rebelled for the first 6 months before I finally told myself to put a full stop to this. Why should I rebelled? Why not just accept this and continue the journey? Life goes on. No matter where am I now, I am still sharing the same aim-to help the children. The different is that, I am taking different route towards the destination. So, should I sigh any longer? No, no, no... move on and chase our dream no matter how long it takes! ^^



2 comments:

  1. dear shin shin~ i really like tz post, the picture let me feel romantic *v*

    ur experience touched me. the road so tough, eventhough dun like, but u still face it with full heart. i admire ur spirit! for me i duno need to cry how long ler~~~

    it more real, on the path chasing dream, not such that beautiful. lots of ppl non even c their problems and simply accept it by "life is like tat lo"...never realise problems, problems never solve^o^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moonshadow...

    I did cried when pass through this path. But i keep on walking... from deserts to mountains and poles. Sometimes, it's really painful and tough to pass through these roads all on my own. I can't find anyone to tell what i was feeling because everyone has their own stories. So, better keep it in my heart and put my steps forward... one by one. Luckily once in a while, can find you :) . Hmm... really feel tensed up with my job. Get lots of pressure from the environment. Sometimes i really want to shout out loud but... life is life... we must go on with it. When we can't change the fate, we need to accept it and face it positively. Otherwise, can easily get insane lo... haha!

    ReplyDelete